Yes2Ventures has a long running Condition Management Programme which aims to help people overcome barriers and move into work or volunteering. Working one-to-one, we have worked on outsourced contracts for the NHS (Condition Management) and Serco (The Work Programme), as well as in a private capacity. Our aim to break down employer perceptions and have a lasting impact by:
- Increasing the number of people in employment and diversifying the workforce.
- Supporting individuals through cognitive behavioural therapy techniques to be able to manage their health condition in the workplace.
- Providing positive self-help interventions, and coaching to support the removal of health barriers to work.
We offer support in the following areas:
- Understanding health in relation to work.
- Managing anxiety.
- Pacing and goal setting.
- Communication and assertion skills.
- Challenging unhelpful thoughts and behaviours.
- Pain and fatigue management.
In recent years, we have also worked with a number of people with autistic spectrum conditions, a group that is underrepresented in the workplace.
There is tremendous job satisfaction in helping people take control of their lives and seeing the change that takes place.
Contact: Mark Powell on 0114 232 2597 or 07904 586 584 for a discussion about your needs. Alternatively, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org